As founder of CloudSpeed, Dana has been a driving force behind Cloud adoption for both software publishers and their channel Partners over the last decade.
In that time, he has provided strategic advice to scores of technology publishers and resellers, independent software vendors, managed services providers, hosters, and systems integrators on 4 continents. He is also the author of numerous assets, publications and financial models for Microsoft, which help resellers ensure they get “the right things right” in their critical business model transition. His work has been consistently regarded as best in class by executives, resellers, and industry analysts alike.
More recently, his proprietary research among early movers in the Cloud has chronicled the “best practices” that have been proven to accelerate business model transition, reduce the attendant risk, and build shareholder value.
Highlights of his work over the last 10 years include:
- Originator and curator of the Partner Benchmarking Database
- Author of numerous Microsoft Cloud SureStep assets and materials
- Anchor author for Dynamics Cloud Partner Profitability Guides (2 editions)
- Co-author of Cloud Curriculum for Dynamics Partner Academy
- Author of several Cloud Profitability Models designed for VAR’s, ISV’s, Managed Services Providers, and Systems Integrators
- Facilitator of the above content on 4 continents
- Active consultant to technology resellers on 4 continents
Dana’s full professional bio and client recommendations can be found online here.